Learn New Skills Development Strategies For 2012
OK learn new skills Bloggers’ and Listeners’. We are ready to wrap up 2011 and have set our eyes on the New Year for learning new skills.
Learn new skills– reflective thinking
Reflective thinking is looking to the past. Reflective thinking involves personal consideration of one’s own learning. It considers personal achievements and failures and asks what worked, what didn’t. I wrote an entire post on it so you can always review it for more details…it’s time to move on.
Learn new skills- what did we learn in 2011
Thinking and creativity are two essential skill sets for improving performance, getting ahead, getting hired and getting promoted.
Learn new skills-what did we accomplish
We set the foundation on “Value Drivers” for individuals and entrepreneurs to be able to create their own personal branding and business brands by enhancing their value proposition. Personal branding is the hottest strategy and trends for the coming New Year. Remember that for next year.
We got the message out that companies are looking for great thinkers. They hire more of them and pay them better.
We showed you the keys to become a great thinker including several high level posts on specific thinking strategies.
We think we hit the nail on the head with a HIGH A by delivering the top 50 free websites for skills and performance tools in the following categories:
- Free Publicity
- Social Media
- Internet Marketing
Learn new skills- where did we come up short
Our strategies are focused on skills and tools for improving performance for employees, managers and entrepreneurs. We think we got that right. We think our top 50 free websites starts to address the missing component for our complete strategy.
Learn new skills-completing our strategy
Learn new skills will also be focusing on entrepreneurs that either have or are planning to have an offline or online businesses and want to improve their online marketing performance.
Our approach to these loyal listeners will be what we call…improving your online marketing performance 1 pixel at a time. We prefer the ripple effect for sustained long term effectiveness, versus the big splash.
We will be offering affordable internet skills and tools for these entrepreneurs at our new internet skills and tools website. The real thrust of our efforts for the New Year on this site is strictly to improve your internet skills and provide high performance internet tools for internet marketing.
You can only truly serve one master…so we are choosing blogging and WordPress as the key platform to all of our offline/online marketing efforts.
The tools are easy to use and the skills are even easier to learn. In the above paragraph, we mentioned our new internet skills and tools website. We
are featuring a bundled product that includes 60 videos on learning everything
you need to know about WordPress and an info book on blogging for cash: how to monetize your blog and or how to make money with your new blog is you want to.
These two products are a great way for beginners and advanced bloggers to really get their arms around the world of blogging and WordPress. You can buy them both for only $7.95 at http://www.internetskillsandtools.com/ now.
Learn new skills-a look into our blogging calendar for 2012
Here is a short list of posts coming in 2012 to help you learn new skills:
- Innovation can change your life- this will come out just before New Years.
- What is drive-what motivates us?
- Motivation- the heart of self improvement
- Develop your intuition
- Learn new skills-what can time management bring to yourself improvement
- More on self improvement strategies and tips and learn new skills
- Showcasing-a proprietary online marketing strategy focused on how to set up your offline/online business for the price of a good dinner in a moderately priced restaurant; includes the 5 simple steps to the how and where to do it. I predict we can teach you everything you need to know and do for an initial investment of less than $50: maybe even less than $35, with an annual operating expense of less than $100 all in. You won’t want to miss that. If you follow our showcasing strategy, I will show the inside secrets for creating your own products, or info products and the keys to becoming an effective affiliate marketer and make commissions on another company’s products.
- Offline/Online Marketers-Hostgator: it’s all in the web hosting service, and the inside strategies and keys to their high level internet performance tools.
- Contrary to what you have heard: content is the medium and relationships are king
- Influence and persuasion- how to get others to understand and accept your ideas
Before I close, I think it’s time to ask you if there is something special you want to learn about or if there is a special problem you need help with. You can either post it or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, if you have any ideas, suggestions or thoughts to help us improve what we do or help you, just let us know.
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah and Happy Holidays to you and we wish you a healthy and prosperous New Year for 2012. We think 2012 looks very promising for you to learn new skills, enhance your skill development strategies and to improve your personal or offline/online business dreams, goals and aspirations.