Generating Leads For Local Maps SEO
When you look back over your marketing campaigns for local business marketing, nothing will ever beat local maps seo. The internet is becoming over saturated with internet companies on a global scale. This makes local maps marketing a great avenue for the local business.
Research for local maps seo finds that over 33% of every local business plans to do some form of local marketing to generate leads for their business. With that many local businesses looking to get help for online marketing, Google Places is obviously the right place to be… and right on top is the sweet spot for your local business.
Local maps seo- back to basics
- Web Analytics- Using web analytics software, such as Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture or Web trends, you can track online lead conversions, identify where online leads originate such as which search engine, online ad, social media, referring website, etc. Also, you can track offline lead conversions such as phone calls, as well as gather useful lead traffic data: E.G.pages viewed, repeat visits and time on site.
- Phone Tracking- Nothing is more important to local maps seo and local maps marketing than tracking phone leads. Call tracking solutions, such as Mongoose Metrics and others, are necessary to track offline conversions. These solutions record the source of any lead that chooses to call rather than complete a web form or purchase online.
To gather this data, the platform dynamically changes the phone number that appears on your website, based on the traffic source. Tracking phone numbers can also be assigned and integrated directly into offline campaigns (e.g. TV ads, radio spots, billboards, print ads, fliers etc.) to capture source information for leads that may never visit the website.
- Relationship Management- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System, such as Salesforce and SugarCRM, allow marketing and sales professionals to organize and track lead communications, customer conversions and generated revenue. Several CRMs also enable you to integrate web analytics and call tracking data associated with individual leads.
Local seo maps- calculate the value of a lead
Once you’ve collected a good sample of data, calculating lead value is a fairly straightforward process:
1. Create a report that includes all leads and associated revenue. Make sure the report includes leads that have not converted into customers.
2. Add all leads together = Total Leads.
3. Add all sales together = Total Revenue.
4. Divide total leads by total revenue = Lead Value.
5. Total Leads / Total Revenue = Lead Value
What do you do with this data:
This formula can be applied to your total lead volume, or used on a more specific category of leads (e.g. online marketing, online advertising, PPC campaigns, PPC keyword bids). The more detailed you can be with your data collection, the better equipped you’ll be to:
Allocate marketing budgets to campaigns that produce the most valuable leads.
Cut budgets on campaigns that don’t drive quality leads.
A/B test campaign updates to see if lead value improves.
Evaluate the ability of a lead nurturing campaign to improve lead value.
Improve sales performance by adjusting follow-up communications, messaging, and even an individual sales professional’s technique.
Now that you understand how important local maps seo is go to local maps marketing website to learn all the reasons why you must be on the top of Google Places to succeed locally. Check out this website that gives you all the information you need and can help you get right to the top of Google Places with an affordable budget you can’t say no too.