Internet Marketing Tools For Advertising Sites- Their (KPI) Key Performance Indicators
As everyone knows by now, there are basically 4 different types of business models on the web. In a previous post I reviewed the best internet marketing tools- KPI for e-commerce. Now it’s time for the second online business model called advertising. Review e-commerce interenet marketing tools KPY now.
When it comes to internet marketing tools, the best performing advertising models know what drives their online performance. Read this article now to learn what the KPI key performance indicators and internet marketing tools used to drive advertising, to help benefit you and your company.
Internet Marketing Tools- quick glance
Let’s take a quick look again at the basics of internet marketing tools for the advertising businesses online: Advertising- The basis for making money on advertising sites is the ability to sell electronic advertising in this model. models already discussed.
Internet Marketing Tools -advertising key performance indicators:
The advertising model for online businesses dictates that new visitors are acquired and that they view as many different pages and pieces of content as possible in order to generate advertising views for the website’s “customers”. The recommended performance indicators reflect this focus.
1. Internet marketing tools to consider- Overall Traffic Volumes. Because advertising views are so closely tied to page views it is worthwhile to keep track of changes in overall traffic volume to the website (Traffic – Brief Traffic Analysis).
2. Internet marketing tools a must know- Number of Visits. Similar to overall traffic volumes, watching for changes in the number of visits to the website can help predict whether more or fewer advertising views will be available (Traffic – Traffic Summary).
3. Internet marketing tools that are critical- Percent New Visitors. Because the advertising model depends on the near-constant input of new visitors, monitoring the percentage of new visitors to your site is extremely important (Visitors – New Visitors).
4. Internet marketing toosl- Percent Returning Visitors. Much like monitoring the percent of new visitors to the site, watching how the percent of returning visitors changes will help you keep track of visitor retention (Visitors -Frequent Visitors).
5. Internet marketing tools- Page “Stickiness“. For key landing pages on your website (home page, marketing response pages) you want to ensure that visitors are responding to your marketing materials but getting no further than the first page (Pages – Entry Page, Exit Page).
6. Internet marketing tools- Referring Domains. Keeping track of the top 10 or so websites that are sending you traffic will help determine whether online business partners are performing as expected (Referrers – Referring Sites). Note: This concerns not only websites. Tracking organic traffic, i.e. brought by search engines is also important if not even more important. This traffic is free, so concentrate your optimization efforts on search engines that bring the most visitors (Referrers – Search Engines).
7. Internet marketing tools- Search Keywords and Phrases. Keeping track of the top search engine words and phrases that are driving traffic to you will help ensure that your content is what inbound visitors are actually looking for (Referrers – Search Keywords, Pages Found on Keywords).
8. Internet marketing tools- Percent of Visits Under 90 Seconds. Dramatic changes in this percentage can indicate either much better or much worse reach in your marketing campaigns. Either should be responded to proactively (Pages – Page Stickiness).
9. Internet marketing tools- Average Pages Viewed per Visitor. Knowing how many pages, and advertising views, you can expect the average visitor to see is helpful when selling advertising units. Monitoring for changes in this number is important to ensure advertising delivery (Pages – Views per Visit).
10. Internet marketing tools- Entry Pages and Content. Keeping track of the top 10 pages and content areas where visitors are most likely to begin their visit will help identify key pages in which the advertisers may be interested (Navigation – Entry Pages, Pages – Popular Pages).
11. Internet marketing tools- Average Time Spent on Site. Longer visits typically mean greater interest in content and more advertising views, so large changes in average time spent should be monitored (Navigation – Site Stickiness).
12. Internet marketing tools- Key Conversion Rates. Any conversion rate on your website that will lead to increased retention and loyalty should be monitored closely. Examples include newsletter sign-up, alert features and chat or newsgroup application sign-up.
13. Internet marketing tools- Activity of “Retained” Visitors. If you have the ability to determine the number of page views, visits, visitors and average time spent for returning visitors it is worthwhile to separate out that reporting to watch for changes in the activity of the retained audience.
These are the key performance indicators for the advertising model. Review these internet marketing tools for advertising frequently and measure your results often.
If you are looking for affordable a variety of internet marketing tools for visit internet marketing tools now for a variety of afforbale internet marketing tools.
var _gaq = _gaq || ; _gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-27323857-1']); _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);